Sunday, October 26, 2008

1961 Garrard Family

This is a classic picture of my family in about late 1961. I am the baby being held by my oldest sister, Linda. To her right is the next sister, Susan, and below her, sitting, is the next sister, Jeri. My father is on the far right and my brother is the fourth child, Ronnie. My mother is on the far left, and the next child is my sister, Jeanette. As I said I'm the baby, Kathy. As the picture is scanned out, the car, the trailer, and the landscape looks so cool to me. I really do love my family and am so thankful we can cherish times like this in pictures.


5 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Wow! This picture takes me back! I think I remember the day we were there. Dad took us kids on scooter rides. I think we called it a "Tote Goat". Love you, Jeri

Kathy said...

I'm glad you like it, Jeri. I do too. Love you too!

Susan Earl said...

Boy those were the care free days! I remember going for a ride with Daddy and getting stuck in the mud. What ever happened to that Tote Goat? Kathy, you were such a cute baby.
Love you, Susan

Defiant One said...

Got to love the classic look! So Im looking forward to some updates

Defiant One said...

got to love the classic look! I am looking forward to some updates.